From now, the mobile app “Praha chytře” is available for all Prague´s residents and visitors with the goal to facilitate the day-to-day life in the capital. The application provides you varied information on cultural programs, traffic, Prague news, municipal and other authorities, pharmacies and even enables you to report vandalism. eMan developed this application for the municipal authority of the city of Prague.
Mobile application “Praha chytře” will make the life of Prague´s residents and visitors easier
- Culture and sport – an overview of cultural events both in and around Prague – cinemas , theaters , clubs, concerts , exhibitions and educational events
- Transport – parking zones, availability of P + R parking lots, meteorologic data, traffic cameras, radars, traffic situation (incl. closures, accidents)
- News from Prague – the most important news , attractions and practical information for people of Prague
- Offices – overview of the offices of the municipal authority of the city of Prague and parts of the city containing the most important information – e.g. contacts, opening hours and other useful information
- Life situations – practical advice on how to proceed with the authorities in dealing with everyday situations (identity cards , driving licenses , passports , residence changes , the issue of Opencard etc.)
- SOS – important phone numbers (fire brigade, ambulance, police…)
- Pharmacies – overview of pharmacies including practical tool to show pharmacy with an emergency department open nonstop
- Problem reporting – the possibility to easily and quickly report vandalism, illegal dump, failure of public lighting and other problems; reports may be provided with photos and information about the exact location
“The app can be very practical e.g. in times of flood, when all the communication channels are very important for residents of the city. By the help of the application, people can be informed about the current situation easily and above all on time” said the deputy of the city mayor Jiří Vávra.
In the future the app should be extended by the information on bike paths, historical sights or public transport. The app is currently available in Czech, the English mutation should be a part of the next version of the application.